Back to home
Use the ‘Settings’ cog in the right hand corner of the Advanced Section to add or remove fields that display in the Advanced Section.
Some more commonly used fields explained:
– at what intervals the product is bookable (whereas on the Asset Class, you set the Asset Duration, IE: how long it lasts once booked).
Order in List
– in what order the Products will appear on the booking sites.
– the ‘base price’ of the product (if there is no Dynamic pricing set up for a certain period in the day, this ‘base price’ will be used instead.
– which group the product will appear in for reporting purposes, EG: Cafe.
Epos Family Group
– The top level grouping for Epos Products, EG: Drinks.
– Next level grouping for Epos Products, EG: Hot Drinks.
is Kitchen Product
– only available on Epos Products. Lets system know to send the order to the kitchen terminal screen.
is Bar Product
– only available on Epos Products. Lets system know to send the order to the bar terminal screen.
is Voucher Product
– must be ticked for Voucher Products for them to show up on the Voucher site
Self Service Product
– only available on Epos Products. Lets system know to present this product on the self service page for customers.
– this must be ticked if this is an ‘Additional Item’ product.
Still need support?
Get in touch with us and one of our helpful team will be in touch as soon as possible
HEAD OFFICE CONTACT
Office 135, Devonshire House, Basingstoke RG24 8PE
+44 (020) 8167 8522
+1 (844) 3276767
Copyright © 2023 BookNowSoftware.
All rights reserved.