1. The printer is installed and connected to the PC, corresponding drivers are installed.
2. Google Chrome is installed and up to date.
3. The default homepage in Chrome is the customer’s booking system
Step One: Setup the Cash Drawer:
1. Plug the RJ12 connector cable (the one that looks similar to a phone line) from the cash drawer into the receipt printer. (If not already set up)
2. Next, head to your ‘devices and printers’ window on your computer.
3. Right click on your receipt printer, select Printing preferences -> Peripherals.
4. Once in here, use the dropdown menu to select ‘Cash Drawer’.
5. Next, select ‘End of Document’ and click open on both Cash Drawer #1 and Cash Drawer #2
Step 2: Setting up print variables in chrome:
After the printer is installed, follow the guide below:
1. Ensure the correct printer is selected (Epson T88V)
2. Ensure margins are set to ‘Minimum’
3. Ensure ‘Headers and Footers’ are unticked.
4. Click print to set these variables.
Step 3: Set up auto-print in chrome
1. Right click the Chrome icon on the desktop and go to ‘Properties’.
2. In the ‘Target’ field, after the target location, add ‘–kiosk-printing’:
3. Hit ‘Apply’ then ‘OK’.