1. From the Product Builder Dashboard, select the ‘Additional Products’ tab:
2. Click the NEW button (right hand side) and you’ll see this screen:
3. By default, the Product Name is set to “[site name] – [today’s date/time]”. You can change this as appropriate, EG: ‘Socks’ or ‘Additional Jumpers’ or ‘Lolly bags’, etc.
4. The ‘Short Description’ is blank by default. If filled in, this short description is visible on the Customer booking site below the product title.
5. The ‘View Full Description’ button allows you to add and format text for a more detailed description – this is where you can really sell that product or add additional information that will be helpful or necessary for customers.
6. By default, a new Product is inactive and also not visible on either the Staff or Customer booking sites – slide over the toggles to activate the Product and present to Staff and Customers sites as required:
NB: the left-facing arrow in the Product name section is the ‘back’ button that will take you back to the Product Builder Dashboard.
Changes are saved as you make them, there is no ‘Save’ button