11. If needed, you can use the ‘Advanced’ section to correct the formatting of date fields, etc.
12. Click Save and Run
13. Click Run:
14. Be sure to click in the top row (almost straight away) to force it to refresh and show the status of the insert:
16. If any errors occur, then click the link for the errors and view what they are, before correcting and re-importing.
17. You can check it’s imported ok by searching for one of the products you’ve just imported, then checking all the features you set have saved ok (ie: Is Bar Product is ticked, etc).
18. NB: the EPOS products you’ve just imported won’t yet show up on the staff EPOS site or in Product Builder – first, you need to add Price Books, which is covered in the next section.